I have reached post 1,000 on my blog! A lot of those thousand posts are little things like links and quotes, but a lot of them are dense with prose I created myself, as bloggers do, using an old-fashioned recipe of 2 parts keyboard and 3 parts research opinions coming from a dense region near the top of my head.
To celebrate my 1,000th post, I am giving away at least two prizes, maybe more.
- The first person to comment on this post will receive Michael Horton’s brand new, hardback Pilgrim Theology, a rewritten condensation of his big systematic (courtesy of the fellow blogger whose urging finally got me to start this blog). WON by Ryan Shanahan!
- The 15th commenter will receive a copy of Tim Chester and Steve Timmis’ Everyday Church, a great little book I personally recommend. WON by Wesley Barley!
- The 30th commenter, if there is one, will get a mystery gift.
- The 60th commenter, if there is one, will get a mystery gift.
- Mystery gifts will be sent out to further commenters at my discretion.
I will not approve any comments until I get 15 comments. And you can’t comment twice! That means you had better comment as fast as possible to get one of the four prizes.
(And I’m sorry, but I won’t ship internationally—though on the off chance that someone outside the U.S. wins, I might have something up my sleeve for you anyway!)