I love Logos 4. Google eBooks may one day supersede it; I don’t think so, but who knows? But right now Logos 4 is the best think you can buy if you want to gather a serious software library of scholarly level Bible study materials.
For what it’s worth, here are a few problems I still have with Logos, things I hope they’ll change or fix:
- Logos is slow. I have a fairly fast, new machine with 4 GB of RAM, and I still frequently have to wait for my clicks to register.
- I need an “expand all” option after running a search.
- I also wish every expansion in the “By Book” view of search results didn’t cause a several-second refresh of the whole page.
- Logos 4 for Mac needs a print/export option—leastways, I can’t find one.
- Why can’t I drag and drop a number of items from My Library into the “Hidden Resources” window? Why do I have to drag them one by one?
- I need to be able to hit Cmd+Shift+T to re-open the tab I just closed.
- This one’s big: Ctrl+Tab needs to work like it does in Firefox. It needs to take me from left to right through my open tabs. There’s no way I can remember the order in which my tabs were opened.
Readers, please do let me know where I’ve erred by missing an option or misunderstanding something.